Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Already prayers are being answered.

I woke this morning around 3am. I tried going back to sleep, but finally around 3:30 I got up. There are so many things to do and so much going through my mind. I decided to check Facebook. Its around noon in Ukraine and I thought I'd see if any of the boys were on. To my surprise, I found a message from a friend offering us bunk beds. She had no idea that we were planning on putting bunk beds in the boys' room! I'm just amazed how specifically this need was met. We have had so many kind words, offers of support, and affirmation from friends and even from people we hardly know over this last week. I'm just amazed and humbled at the way our Christian community is gathering around us. I know this is what will give us the strength to make it through this.

Thank you Cheri for such a wonderful surprise this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment