Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Friday, October 28, 2011

I love technology!

We were able to skype with the kids today! Katya, the interpreter, is there and she helped us "talk". They were as happy to see us as we them. That made me feel good. I know it doesn't make sense, but I feel like they'll forget us. We were able to meet Artem's brother, Vlad, and he's so funny & adorable. His sister wasn't there, so we didn't get to meet her. We are hoping to get to talk to them again tomorrow. Bill & Hayden weren't here for it today, so I really hope they get to talk to them this weekend. I really needed this today. I feel renewed and ready for some fund raising! The boys told us they wish we had lots of money so we could get them right now. We told them we wished that too!
Thanks for everyone's continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment