Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Best Words I Ever Read...APPROVED

"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

I opened my email and it was the first one on my list. It was from our facilitator and the subject said "Approved!!!!"

It's surreal. That's all I can say. We have waited and prayed and waited some more. I can't believe it's finally happened, we are approved to adopt Daniel! In a little over a month, he will officially be our son. Son. I like the sound of that. Don't get me wrong, everyone knows how much I love my daughters, but there's something special a mother feels for her son.

We don't have our official appointment date yet, but it looks like it will be the week of March 20th. Hopefully we will find out the definite date later this week.

Thank everyone so much for all your prayers and support! We will keep everyone updated as we find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment